Brushwood fencing adds immediate appeal to your section, courtyard or landscaped area.
When dealing with us you will be able to get an attractive design that enhances the value of your property by taking away your old unsightly fence and replacing it with something of natural beauty that blends into the environment.
We can build your fence to almost any legal height and thickness to deliver the following benefits:
- A high level of eye appeal. They look natural and blend into most environments.
- Good levels of shelter and wind resistance.
- Because they are made of packed layers of natural material, brushwood fences have very good noise absorption. This makes it perfect for reducing traffic and neighbour’s noise.
- Brushwood is also good for providing privacy and delivers a reasonable level of security.
- With a lifespan of 25-40 years, these fences are very durable.
- Since they also do not need regular maintenance – like painting or replacement of palings, they are cost efficient to maintain.
- A brush fence does not attract graffiti.
We Build Quality Brush Fencing
We build our fences to a high standard so it is both beautiful and durable. You won’t get a thin, flimsy fence needing repairs or replacing in just a few years from us. We make fences:
- With sides that are consistent in thickness and tidy.
- Without brush protruding out of the wires of the fence
- That is clipped tightly to hold the fence together and the brushwood in.
- With attractive roll tops that run along the top of the fence…ones that do not show much variation in thickness and are properly rounded.
- That have a good base that keeps them off the soil. A brush fence that sits on the ground or a narrow base is much more likely to rot and prematurely age.
With our expertise, enthusiasm, and quality standards, you will get a beautiful and durable brush fence. And with our ability to source our own materials, it won’t cost you any extra for getting this high quality. We guarantee your satisfaction with our work.
Contact Rob on 0414 211 994 for a free, no obligation assessment of your brush fencing needs.